Sitting proudly opposite the water front at Snapper Creek this impeccably cared for home has not only position plus but opportunities galore.
Buy it, rent it, holiday let it, or simply move straight in
Consisting of ….
• 3 Bedrooms with ample storage
• Good size kitchen with electrical appliances
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan living with air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Side access, double carport and a garage
• Heaps of parking for the boat caravan or trailer
• Terraced garden with irrigation
• Huge out door undercover entertaining
• Fully fenced and privacy plus
The list goes on…. An inspection is a must Don’t Delay…. Call Shellie Today !!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Tin Can Bay State School
|2 Schnapper Creek Road Tin Can Bay QLD 4580||Combined||Government||1.52 km|
Rainbow Beach State School
|Warooga Road Rainbow Beach QLD 4581||Primary||Government||7.79 km|
Kia-Ora State School
|2752 Anderleigh Road Kia Ora QLD 4570||Primary||Government||25.89 km|
Wolvi State School
|936 Kin Kin Road Wolvi QLD 4570||Primary||Government||32.15 km|
Bauple State School
|44 Forestry Road Bauple QLD 4650||Primary||Government||39.47 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.