- Auction postponed till later date to be confirmed.
- Dual access off Reis Road and New England Highway.
- Located Near Highfields School, shopping centre & International sports centre.
- 4 bedroom, slightly quirky home, built in the 60’s in original condition and set on a gorgeous block.
- 3 car garage plus workshop.
- Separate, fully self contained 1 bedroom cottage with hardwood floors and verandah out the front.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of established trees.
- Private oasis.
- Wide frontage to New England Highway; 140 meters approximately.
- Almost 2 and a half acres in the heart of Highfields!
- Subdivision potential plus potential to set up as short term accommodation.
- Located close to the Danish Flower Art & Cafe Centre.
Here’s your chance to secure an affordable country lifestyle with future development potential. Don’t horgorble, make your move today. Owner needs it sold! Prior offers welcome.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|