Offset from the street and with mature landscaping, this home provides peace and quiet, privacy, but a central location.
A spacious feeling is evoked from the open plan kitchen, living and dining area that look out to the mini orchard and established gardens.
In winter the enclosed outdoor area provides a great entertaining space complete with wood stove.
- Four built-in bedrooms, master with large walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Open plan modern kitchen flowing into the dining and living areas
- Huge covered outdoor area with cafe blinds
- Secure fully fenced and level yard with mature landscaping and loads of space for the kids to play.
- Massive shed approximately 9m x 6m with a further 6m x 9m attached carport.
- 4 separate reverse cycle air conditioning units and wood heater for all year comfort.
- Ideally located with in walking distance to schools, shops, parks and all the amenities that Highfields has to offer.
If you have been searching for that ideal lifestyle property that offers space, security and privacy inspection is a must.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||195|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|