A rare one-of-a-kind home representing a unique Rangeville family opportunity. The charm and warmth of this delightful two story stone residence positioned in a quiet & ultra-convenient pocket of Rangeville is a must to inspect. Very private, light filled and much bigger than it looks from the street, this home has been admired by many and intrigues all who pass it by. With a welcoming feel and a quaint relaxing ambiance, it is easy to simply fall in love with this property as soon as you walk through the front gate. This house has without a doubt been built to last & is full of character including timber floors, delightful timber windows, lead light highlights & boasts the charm and style of the English country side. Featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms and large multiple living areas this home can easily accommodate family living and a comfortable easy-going lifestyle.
• Located in the Rangeville State School & Centenary Heights State High school catchments.
• Large Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher & plenty of bench & cupboard space.
• Split system air conditioner, large wood heater & decorative open fireplace.
• Delightful private gardens represent an absolute sanctuary with established vegetable patch & fruit trees set on the fully fenced 556m2 block.
• 2kw Solar power, 2000 gallon rainwater tanks, tool shed and heaps of storage.
• Private balcony providing views across Toowoomba.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|