A job promotion has forced the owners to sell their recently purchased and loved home. This well presented property on a corner location has a formal entry leading to the spacious living room and formal dining room. The recently upgraded kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, a five burner gas cook top and overlooks the family casual eating area. A separate family room could lend itself to a home theatre, this room has access to the cool alfresco area and garden. There are four generous bedrooms all built in, the main with an ensuite. Other features include:
- Air conditioners in the lounge and main bedroom.
- Main bathroom with spa shower and separate bath and toilet.
- Large separate laundry with storage.
- Single garage with remote access.
- Totally restored roof with insulation and new guttering.
- Solar compliant power board.
- New hot water system.
- NBN fitted.
- A short walk to a local park, close to USQ, not far from K mart and a short drive to the city.
The present owners snapped this lovely home up when it came on the market earlier this year and now you will have the chance to as well!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|