Advantages of leasing through Raine & Horne Toowoomba include:
- Allocation of an experienced Property Manager solely dedicated to enquiries you have in relation to your tenancy.
- Your Property Manager is equipped with a direct email address and direct office line. If your Property Manager should be attending to another matter, simply leave a message for your call to be promptly returned.
- Maintenance request forms available online to forward to your Property Manager for prompt attention for all repairs.
- After hours/emergency access to qualified tradespeople 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- Monthly, fortnightly and weekly rent payment facilities including direct debit, internet and telephone banking.
- Email and text messaging of new vacancies to suit your requirements.
What should I be aware of at property inspections?
One of our Property Managers will meet you at the property and show you its features and explain its unique benefits. During the inspection, please note if there are any alterations or additions you would like made to the property. The owner may or may not be able to accommodate your requests, and may ask you to contribute to the cost. It is important that any requests for the owner must be noted on the application form at the time of the inspection.
Remember, everything is negotiable, but we must all be clear of what is being offered and under what terms and conditions. Making sure we all get it right in the first instance will avoid any difficulties from arising down the track.
What details do I need to complete the tenancy application form?
We recommend that you gather the following information prior to meeting with us in order to facilitate the process quickly. We want to help smooth the way for you as much as possible.
Please remember that each person over eighteen years who will reside in the property completes a Tenancy Application form, even if the resident will not be on the lease.
You are required to meet a 100 point identification criteria upon submission of your application. These will be photocopied by Raine & Horne and the details kept on file. We cannot process your application until you meet this requirement. You are also required to supply proof of your income
What happens next?
The application cannot be processed until it is complete with copies of the relevant supporting documents attached. Our Property Management team will contact you within 24 – 48 business hours. If the application is approved, the General Tenancy Agreement will need to be signed by all the stakeholders and a holding deposit of one week’s rent will need to be paid in cash to the office within 24 hours of acceptance.
Should you decide not to proceed with your application, the number of days from when you paid your application fee will be calculated and multiplied by the daily rent and forfeited to the owner, so our advice is to carefully consider your options before signing anything. We will do all we can to help you find the property that fulfills your needs and smooth the transition process as quickly and as fuss-free as possible for you.
Contact us now by email ([email protected]) or calling us on (07) 4632 5111 with any rental enquiries.