THE OPPORTUNITY; COULD THIS BE THE WORST HOUSE IN ONE OF THE BEST STREETS?
Situated on Killarney Vale Lakeside with sweeping vista views, this beachcomber style home is currently configured:
Upstairs: sweeping vista views, living/dining, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, and enclosed balcony.
Downstairs sleep out: rumpus room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, and single car garage.
What I love about this home is watching the gorgeous sunsets over the sweeping vista views from the enclosed private balcony. Picture enjoying some of your time here or the company of family & friends as you entertain.
12 George Hely Crescent Killarney Vale enjoys all the lakeside lifestyle lovelies such as:
- Premier street address in one of Australia’s most sought after Lakeside suburbs.
- To the north is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip and onto the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance.
- To the south is Terrigal, with “The Skillion Look Out” and its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”, and an array of water sports.
- To the east is the convenient & essential Killarney Vale Shopping Strip then onto the golden sand beach of Toowoon Bay, Shelly Beach, and its world-class golf club
- To the west is Mingara Recreation Club, and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station, and M1 Motorway. Long Jetty to Sydney CBD 1h 26min and Long Jetty to Newcastle CBD 1h 14m.
This lifestyle project could be what you’re looking for.
Council Rates: $1,817.58 approx per annum
Water Rates: $652.40 approx per annum
Award-Winning Real Estate Sales Force
Selling & Leasing The Central Coast
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|