First time offered on the market this solidly built original residence is ripe for renovation or redevelopment (STCA) resting on a 556sqm parcel in a coveted cul-de-sac location, walking distance to Kurraba Oval,
children’s Playground and local schools.
• Meticulously maintained , move in and recreate over time
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single garage
• In-ground pool, 2 garden sheds, water tank
• Full concrete construction, 11 foot ceilings downstairs
• 556sqm parcel with rear northern aspect
• Zoned R2 Low Residential, 15.24m frontage
• Ajoining lot available(562 sqm) ,15 Chetwynd Avenue ( separate title)
• Established gardens include, date and cocos palms, mango tree.
• Ideal location for families, walk to Tuggerah lakes foreshore, Berkeley Vale Primary and pre-school
•10-12 Minutes drive to Trains, Westfield Tuggerah, and beautiful beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||215|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|