HIGH SET & A RENOVATION OPPORTUNITY
High set & situated in one of the Central Coast favourite lakeside suburbs.
This single level brick & tile home is currently configured with separate family living, kitchen/ dining, 3 bedrooms, three-way bathroom and single car garage.
What I love about this home is its renovation potential.
20 Judith Anne Drive Berkeley Vale enjoys all the lakeside lifestyle lovelies such as:
- Premier street address in one of Australia’s most sought after lakeside suburbs.
- Around the Tuggerah Lake and to the north is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip and onto the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance.
- To the south is Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views & the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
- To the east is Mingara Recreation Club, the convenient & essential Killarney Vale Shopping Strip then onto golden sand beach of Shelly Beach, and its world-class golf club
- To the west is Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station, and M1 Motorway. Berkeley Vale to Sydney CBD 1h 18min and Berkeley Vale to Newcastle CBD 1h 6min.
This single level home could be the lifestyle renovation project you’ve been looking for.
Council Rates: $1,789.78 approx per annum
Water Rates: $652.40 approx per annum
Award-Winning Real Estate Sales Force
Selling & Leasing The Central Coast
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||223|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|