DELUXE FAMILY HOME MOVE IN READY
Are you searching for a deluxe 5 bedroom family home ready to move in?
Located in the popular lakeside suburb of Killarney Vale, one of the Central Coast’s most relaxed settings.
Master built-in 1994 by Stephen Squires, this architecturally custom-designed single level home has ducted air conditioning and is currently configured with private Parents Retreat including sun-room with separate entry, walk-through wardrobe to en-suite. At the centre of the formal living is a slow combustion wood fire. There are also 4 generous bedrooms, main bathroom and a two-car garage with a storeroom. This spacious executive residence is sure to suit a dynamic family who is looking to up change to that dream home they’ve always wanted.
The secret here is the open plan kitchen/ family living flowing onto the undercover entertainment zone.
30 Robertson Road Killarney Vale offers all the lakeside lovelies such as:
- Prime street address in one of Australia’s most sought after lakeside suburbs.
- In a catchment with an excellent choice of local schools and Ourimbah University.
- To the north is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip and onto the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance.
- To the south is Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel” and an array of water sports.
- To the east is the golden sand beach of Shelly Beach and its world-class golf club.
- To the west is the convenient & essential Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Killarney Vale to Sydney CBD 1h 23min and Killarney Vale to Newcastle CBD 1h 15m.
This home is the perfect family entertainer and is a must-see in the hotly contested Killarney Vale market.
Council Rates: $1,771.00 approx per annum
Water Rates: $652.00 approx per annum
Call Us Today On 0438 429 040 !!
Award Winning Real Estate Sales Force
Selling & Leasing The Central Coast
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
‘Preview’ Terms & Conditions:
What does ‘Preview’ mean?
When properties are listed as ‘Preview’ with our office, it generally means that it has just been listed and you are amongst the first buyers in the market to be exposed to the property.
What is the Price Guide?
If there is not a price guide advertised, our team will generally be able to provide you with a rough price guide for the property during the preview stage, which usually is based on recent sales in the area.
Our office statistics show homes listed with us generally sell about 8% above the price guide (could sell for more, could sell for less). What we have discovered is, no one minds paying a little bit more for something they really want. With that said, you are the market and we encourage you to come and take a look at the property yourself. After all, you are the market.
If you have received any marketing about this property as part of the Raine & Horne Toowoon Bay Killarney Vale property alert system, this property is likely to fall in your price range.
Can I buy a property during the ‘Preview’ stage of marketing?
Absolutely you can!!! In fact up to 80% of our properties sell in the ‘Preview’ stage of marketing, often to the exclusive members of our buyer database.
Call our office to register as one of our exclusive members.
To give yourself the best chance of securing a property in the ‘Preview’ stage it is advised you have all you ducks in a row (see our Check List For Preparing To Buy At Friendly Auction) and offer with your best foot forward.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|