Located in the highly sought after lakeside suburb of Summerland Point, this fabulous home will grab you from the moment you walk through the door. Set in a quiet and picturesque cul de sac, it’s a perfect first home, investment or downsizers dream. With simply nothing left to do except sit back, relax and enjoy lake breezes and leafy surrounds.
The home encompasses 3 bedrooms, main with modern en-suite and walk in robe. Plenty of room for the whole family, offering multiple living areas, complimented by stunning timber flooring and plantation shutters.
• Light filled spacious kitchen offering an abundance of cupboard space and walk in pantry
• All the comforts of ducted air-conditioning and brand new ceiling fans throughout
• Family sized bathroom with corner bath
• Entertain your guests under a very spacious covered entertainment area with optional pull down privacy blinds
• Surrounded by immaculate lawns and gardens
• Plenty of room for the boat or caravan under a spacious carport with a separate double garage
• Within minutes walking distance to local shops, cafes and pathways along the edge of Lake Macquarie
• Fully fenced block, approximate land size is 600m2
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|