Set high amongst a stunning leafy backdrop with water glimpses of Tuggerah Lakes this home enjoys easy access to public transport, with shops, cafes and bike paths nearby. Located on a very generous block size of 734m2 this spacious 4 bedroom brick-and-tile family home offers an abundance of features. Perfect for those who love to entertain with open plan living areas across both levels plus a huge fully fenced yard to keep the kids busy!
- Featuring three good size bedrooms to the upper level, main with en-suite and walk in robe
- Recently renovated kitchen with abundance of storage space and stone benchtops
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Timber flooring throughout, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- The lower level is perfect for the growing family or guest accommodation, offering a second living room, kitchenette and bedroom
- Sit back and enjoy the view from either of the covered verandas
- Double garage with automatic door and Internal access
- An inspection is a must to appreciate the space on offer, move now!
Council Rates – $1,428.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 734sqm approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|