Spacious family home features large open living areas, multiple outdoor areas and high ceilings. This two storey Budgewoi home sits high in the street and captures lake and sea breezes.
Downstairs contains all the living areas both inside and out and there is a bedroom perfect for visitors with access to the downstairs bathroom across the hall. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the expansive master having access to the bathroom and huge built in robes on either side both with storage behind clothing racks.
- Oversized garage at the rear with side access to the yard.
- 575sqm parcel of land highset and captures lake and ocean breezes
- North east front with 2 sitting decks and covered entertaining area off the rear
- Hard to find natural gas and instant hot water
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances
- Polished timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Fully fenced, child-friendly, low maintenance landscaping
- Approximately 1.8km walk to Budgewoi beach and approximately 190m to Coles supermarket
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|