Nestled on a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Hamlyn Terrace, this versatile ex-display home boasts multiple living zones and dining options. Catering to those who like to seek light filled spacious open plan living areas, bay windows and neutral colour pallet, this home is sure to tick all the boxes!
Enviably located close to parks, schools, shops, transport and freeway, this home is perfect for families, first home buyers and investors alike.
– Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk in robe
– Gourmet kitchen comes with an abundance of cupboard storage, gas cooktop and modern appliances
– All the comforts of ducted air conditioning and brand new carpet
– Choices are endless with your very own state of the art media room which can easily be converted into a home office or back to a double garage
– 4.5kW Solar Panel System
– Entertain your guests around the huge outdoor alfresco area off main living zone
– Set on a manicured and spacious 777sqm block! (approx)
– With nothing left to do except move in, don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure this fantastic home
– Rental appraisal available upon request
Council Rates – $1,620.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 777sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|