Positioned on a whopping, peaceful and serene 1603m2 block, this stunning renovated home is truly special. Perfect for those who yearn for the country life, while being only minutes drive to local amenities and beaches. Oozing warmth and charm from the moment you step through the door, there is simply nothing left to do except sit back and enjoy lazy afternoons overlooking your own quiet leafy sanctuary.
- Coastal living at its finest, situated opposite Lake Munmorah
- Completely painted throughout, including new additions of flooring, carpet and window furnishings
- Boasting 3 very sizeable bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans, main with contemporary en-suite bathroom
- Separate lounge room designed to create a warm and inviting space
- Stylish gourmet kitchen, boasting a walk in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances
- All the comforts of ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Entertaining family and guests will be effortless on the spacious, covered deck with built in BBQ
- Massive laundry room and the bonus of double linen storage
- Electricity bills will be a thing of the past with 20 solar panels, providing 5.5 k/w of power
- Offering endless opportunities for those who work from home with a massive triple garage and separate office
- Bring the boat and caravan as there is plenty of room for all the toys!
- Nestled only moments from national parks and beaches, this treasure won’t last long
Council Rates – $1619.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 1603 sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$418 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$328 p.w.|