Boasting a prime position in the sought after suburb of Toukley, this charming brick and tile beauty won’t last long! Perfect for first home owners, savvy investors or even those looking for that relaxed lifestyle, this home might finally be the one! Within walking distance to shops, cafes and restaurants, convenience is paramount. Waste no time and get in touch before its too late!
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with builts ins
- Light filled, contemporary interiors with open plan living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
- Spacious covered entertaining area overlooking a good sized fully fenced yard
- Backing onto a peaceful leafy reserve
- Fully fenced private yard
- Single lock up garage
- Currently rented for $440 per week
- Ideal location, within only minutes drive to schools, cafes, shops and pristine beaches!
Council Rates – $1482.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 506sqm approx.
Rental Est – $440p/w currently tenanted
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|