Nestled in the sought-after suburb of Wyee Point and offering superior presentation, this executive four bedroom Tullipan home ticks all the boxes. Ideally positioned opposite reserved bush and park-lands filled with local wildlife, but only a stone throw away from the edge of Lake Macquarie. This delightful home offers as the perfect opportunity to live an enviable lifestyle.
Set on an approx. 628sqm block, this stunning home showcases views of the Watagan mountain range, lake and acres of bush reserve. The layout is stretched over two levels with both ground and first floors boasting generous and light filled living areas. Entertain your guests in style on the spacious covered veranda while you take in the leafy surrounds.
The upper level features a spacious modern kitchen with an abundance of storage, from here the space flows seamlessly to an expansive dining, living and study area with black-butt timber flooring throughout. The lower level comprises of a fantastic games/rumpus room perfect for a growing family, three double bedrooms all with built-ins and filled with natural light
– 4 double bedrooms service the home with the bonus of an over sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Offering the comforts of ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuuming and alarm system
– The backyard is secure and fully retained with sandstone walls, filled with established gardens and various fruit trees
- Generous sized double garage with cellar storage, automatic door and internal access
- Northerly aspect
- Terracotta roof tiles
- Close to local train station and amenities, borders a reserved bush-land
- Only minutes drive to the M1 freeway
- Rental appraisal available upon request
Council Rates – $1,818.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $790.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 628sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?