Seldom does an opportunity to acquire over 900m2 of beachside land present itself. Whether you are looking for something to build on, downsize or a first homebuyer, this property has something for everyone.
Go to sleep at night to the sound of the ocean, walk to the beach in minutes (approx. 240m) or drop in a kayak on Lake Munmorah just across the road (approx. 200m) and an 850m level stroll to the Budgewoi dining precinct, with Pub and a host of eateries.
- Approx. 918m2 of level beachside land with terrific side access for additional dwellings
- Newly constructed double garage with a toilet and attached entertainment deck
- New boundary fencing and gates to caravan pad and side of the house securing the rear yard
- Bathroom upgrades with new fittings, shower screens and painting
- New downpipes and stormwater drainage to the street installed
- Low maintenance natural gardens and raised veggie gardens
Council Rates – $1,918.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 918sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries