Well located brick and tile home in a highly sought after pocket of Noraville. This solid 3 bedroom brick and tile home will make a great first home, investment or a renovate and re-sell. Offering the best of the beachside lifestyle with an approximate 1.2km stroll to the beach and a host of local parks all nearby.
• Sun soaked yard and light interiors
• Approximately 1km to quality cafes
• Approximately 1km to both Public and Catholic School
• Approximately 750m to Toukley Aquatic Centre
• Less than 2km to Major Supermarket
• Approximately 1 hr drive to the Sydney end of freeway
Council Rates – $1,678.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 512sqm approx.
Estimated Rental Return – $370-390p/w
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|