Ideally positioned on a level corner block opposite Tuggerah Lake, this fantastic 3 bedroom home is suited to first home buyers, retires or savvy investors. Centrally located in the sought after suburb of Gorokan and within close proximity to schools, shops, public transport and Wyong hospital. All the work has been done here, there’s simply nothing left to do except move in!
- Offering modern interiors and stunning timber laminate floors throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and quality stainless steel appliances
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
- There is plenty of room to entertain your guests on the large timber deck
- Stunning gardens that include beautiful established trees, private fully fenced yard with tons of room left for the kids to play
- Large carport with access ramp to side access of the home
- A sizeable storage shed that could be easily turned into a home office or separate work space
- Solar hot water
Council Rates – $1396.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 575sqm approx.
Rental Estimate – $400-$430p/w approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|