Located on a quiet leafy street, this incredible family sized home is ready and waiting for you! Recently renovated, this home comes equipped with modern inclusions and many features. Spanning a huge single level and boasting light and bright open plan living areas leading onto a magnificent outdoor alfresco private space. Entertaining your family and guests will be a breeze. Encompassing easy living and a versatile floorplan, you’ll want to inspect quickly as this won’t last long!
- Main bedroom comes with his & hers walk in robes plus modern en-suite
- Contemporary spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- All the comforts of air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Electricity bills will be a thing of the past with a recently installed 6.6 kw solar system
- Alarm system
- Brand new laundry with tons of extra storage and bench space
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Added bonus of parking platform, perfect for caravans or boats
- Easy access to M1, trains, schools, buses and shops
Land Size – 546 sqm approx.
Council Rates – $1283.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $683.00p/a approx.
Rental Est – $680 per week approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||165|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|