Set in the highly sought after lakeside suburb of Summerland Point, this lovingly cared for home has so much to offer, from its size, location and inclusions your endless search for the perfect home for you and your family is finally over.
Nestled in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, homes such as these are a rare find. Designed for families who love to entertain with an expansive covered entertainment area, in-ground salt water swimming pool and open plan living areas.
- Offering 4 bedrooms plus a study, all with built-ins. Master bedroom features en-suite and walk in robe
- Kitchen includes an abundance of cupboard space overlooking the spacious tiled living areas
- Family sized bathroom has bath and shower, separate w/c
- Other features include, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate formal lounge area
- Well appointed landscaped gardens offering privacy and seclusion
- All weather entertaining timber deck for relaxed alfresco dining
- Resort style inground saltwater, solar heated pool
- Double garage with auto door
- Within only minutes walk to the edge of Lake Macquarie, local cafes and shops
- Set on a sizeable block of 750m2 (approximately)
Council Rates – $1,484.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 750sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|