Ideally located in the highly sought-after suburb of Wyee Point, this well presented home offers exceptional flexibility for established or blended families. Sitting high in a leafy and secluded cul-de-sac, this French Provincial styled home showcases panoramic lake glimpses and hinterland views. Featuring stunning raked ceilings with exposed timber beams and multiple Velux skylights throughout. Entertain your guests in style under a covered wrap around veranda while enjoying the most beautiful sunsets all year round!
- Presenting 5 bedrooms in total over two levels. The lower level offers a very spacious tiled rumpus room with separate kitchenette/laundry, bedroom and toilet
- The upper level is simply stunning. Highlighted with vaulted ceilings, feature lighting throughout and a perfectly centered log fireplace.
- Open plan living/dining areas compliments the space, leading onto a fully covered wrap around veranda
- Main bedroom includes a walk in robe and modern en-suite, all other bedrooms come with built-ins and ceiling fans
- A gourmet kitchen awaits those who love to cook, lavishly styled and including Caeser stone benchtops and quality appliances
- The backyard is secure and lush, filled with established gardens and various fruit trees
- With external access, this home offer the possibility to reconfigure the lower level into self contained accommodation
- Internal access to the garage and under house storage
- Providing all the comforts of Solar hot water, tinted windows, remote control vision blinds & air conditioning
- Close to local train station and amenities, and only minutes walking distance to the edge of Lake Macquarie
- 10 minute drive to the M1 freeway
- Rental appraisal available upon request
Council Rates – $1707.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $720.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 607sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|