Located in the sought after Toukley Avenues is this very neat brick and tile family home. With 2 living areas and featuring an ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom, we don’t think you will find better value in the market.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Other bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Solar power with approx 3.9kwh
• Drive through garage with automatic door
• 2 Split system air conditioners for heating and cooling
• Approximately 400m to the lakefront park and bike path
• Approximately 120m to main routes bus stop
• Approximately 1.5km to the Coles shopping precinct
Council Rates – $1512.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 493sqm approx.
Rental Est – $520-$530p/w approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|