With outstanding presentation, this near new McDonald Jones home delivers a true sense of style and contemporary living. Located in the very sought after suburb of Woongarrah, this single level home offers the absolute best in design for the family lifestyle. You’ll love the added features such as 2.7 metre ceilings, ducted air conditioning and pendant feature lighting throughout. All this within minutes walk to the local primary school and recreation parks and a short drive to shopping centers, shops and cafes.
– Spacious main bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
– Remaining 3 bedrooms come with built-ins, with the optional bonus of converting bedroom 2 into another living space
– Gorgeous styled kitchen, featuring a 900mm gas cooktop, stone benchtops and walk in pantry
– Downlights throughout and beautiful pendant light features
– Large stacking doors lead onto a covered alfresco entertainment area with the added bonus of gas bayonet fitting for the BBQ
– Hybrid laminate timber flooring throughout
– Double garage with internal access
– Fully fenced yard with beautiful manicured lawns and landscaped gardens
– Wide side access perfect for the boat or caravan
– 6 month old property
– Quiet location surrounded by similar stunning properties
– Only minutes drive to the M1 freeway
Council Rates – $1251.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 452sqm approx.
Rental Est – $630 p/w approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||153|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|