This is a rare opportunity to secure yourself a well loved Noraville home situated on a 734 sqm block. Enjoying a fantastic aspect and location within walking distance to beach, shops, cafes and public transport, this property is an absolute must to inspect. Featuring 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite and a family bathroom, this home will suit larger families.
• Saltwater in-ground pool and spa for the entertainer
• Huge sunroom off kitchen overlooking yard and pool
• 4.75Kw solar power system and solar hotwater
• 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathrooms plus a study/office
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and others have built-in robes
• Approximately 800m to beach access
• Approximately 650m to popular cafes
• Approximately 2km to Coles supermarket
• Sportsfield at the end of the street
Council Rates – $1,973.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 734sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|