This is a rare opportunity to secure yourself a well loved Noraville home situated on a 734 sqm block. Enjoying a fantastic aspect and location within walking distance to beach, shops, cafes and public transport, this property is an absolute must to inspect. Featuring 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite and a family bathroom, this home will suit larger families.
• Saltwater in-ground pool and spa for the entertainer
• Huge sunroom off kitchen overlooking yard and pool
• 4.75Kw solar power system and solar hotwater
• 3 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathrooms plus a study/office
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and others have built-in robes
• Approximately 800m to beach access
• Approximately 650m to popular cafes
• Approximately 2km to Coles supermarket
• Sportsfield at the end of the street
Council Rates – $1,973.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 734sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|