If a stellar lakeside location and generous family proportions are high on your priority list, then this may well be the home for you. Positioned within only minutes walk from parkland, local school and the shores of Lake Macquarie, this fantastic home provides the perfect foundation for family life.
Highlights include a wood burning fire, dual living zones, fully enclosed sunroom and newly painted interiors paired with a large block with enough room for the boat or caravan.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes, en-suite to main
- Front and rear living rooms plus a dedicated dining area off the kitchen
- Generous Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard storage, modern appliances and dishwasher
- Offering all the comforts of ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Featuring modern tiled flooring throughout and high pitched ceilings
- Main bathroom includes a double vanity, oversized shower and a huge corner bath
- Spacious double lock-up garage
- Fully fenced block measuring 601 (approx)
- 10 minutes drive from the patrolled beach and surf club at Catherine Hill Bay, and only 90 minutes from Sydney.
– Rental appraisal available upon request
Council Rates – $1,357.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 601sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|