Sitting high in a leafy and secluded cul de sac, this massive family home offers the perfect opportunity to live an enviable lifestyle. Set on an approx. 825sqm block, the home showcases lake and hinterland views along with multiple living areas, media room and not one but two levels of outdoor entertaining for your family and friends to enjoy. Recently renovated throughout and incorporating all the newest home technology which includes a smart lighting system and home battery storage with 26 solar panels. With a whopping 6 bedrooms, this sophisticated home will cater to the very largest of families!
- Gourmet kitchen with 900mm freestanding stainless steel oven, stone bench-tops and walk in pantry
- Multiple living areas across both levels
- An immense sized master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes plus modern en-suite
- Remaining bedrooms all come with built-ins
- Offering the comforts of ducted air conditioning, brand new carpet and light fittings plus more!
- Generous sized backyard with enough room for a pool
- 3 × 3m garden shed
- Northerly aspect
- Close to local schools, shops and cafes and borders a reserved bush-land
- Only minutes drive to the M1 freeway
- Rental appraisal available upon request
Council Rates – $1,695.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 825sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|