An exciting opportunity to secure a premier position on Budgewoi lake with side access to house boats, caravans or whatever toys you need off the street. The home is as neat as a pin with spacious open plan living areas and room for all the holidaying guests.
Downstairs features a multi room tile storage area complete with a workshop and second bathroom ideal for a kids gaming area or a place for the pool table.
• Large open plan living areas that enjoy picturesque water views
• 2 outdoor entertaining areas to enjoy outdoors any time of day
• Massive downstairs tiled area with workshop and bathroom
• 2 x new Daikin inverter air conditioners for climate control
• Great home for a downsizer with ramped entrance
• Less than 1.5km to major shopping village and RSL club
• Walk to Toukley golf course approximately 900m
• Approximately 2.7km to stunning beaches
Council Rates – $1,983.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 607sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|