Superbly presented and perfectly positioned on a corner block, this contemporary 5-bedroom Allworth home is ready for you to move straight in without a single thing to do! The relaxed floorplan delivers versatile living options, an open-plan kitchen and family room and a great outdoor covered entertainment area. The garden space is private and very low maintenance. Best of all is the side access with parking platform, making it perfect for the big boats and caravans that are almost a must-have in the current climate. All this only a stone’s throw from the train station, local shopping centers, schools and cafes!
– Five large bedrooms, main with walk in robe and contemporary ensuite with double vanity
- Built-in robes to all remaining bedrooms
- Guest room comes with its own private ensuite and walk in robe
– The whole family will love the home theatre and separate rumpus for the kids
– Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops, premium quality appliances and large walk-in butlers pantry
– All the comforts of ducted air conditioning
– White plantation shutters to all living areas and bedrooms
– Water tanks connected to external water points
- Quiet location surrounded by newly built properties
- Only minutes drive to the M1 freeway
Council Rates – $1651.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 561sqm approx.
Rental Est -$650 p/w approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|