Situated on the high side of a quiet street in Hamlyn Terrace, this home is designed to take advantage of the stunning panoramic views of the Watagan Mountain Range. Be captivated from the moment you enter this immaculately presented property exuding style, space and a practical floorplan over two levels. Offering modernised comfort throughout, adorned with natural light, neutral interiors and large glass windows framing glorious views. Why build when you can have it all now!
- Offering 4 spacious bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk in robe
- Separate formal living room
- Gorgeous contemporary kitchen with stone surfaces, stainless steel appliances and spacious walk in pantry
- Includes bonus features such as ducted air-conditioning, pendant lighting and high ceilings throughout
- Bright and airy open plan living/dining area with smooth outdoor access through two sets of bi-fold doors
- Entertain your guests around the fabulous outdoor alfresco area off main living zone
- Almost brand new in-ground pool with plenty of extra yard space for the kids and pets
- Side access with double gates offering plenty of storage for boats and caravans
- Only within 5 minutes drive to major shopping centers, train station, schools and M1 Freeway
- With nothing left to do except move in, don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure this fantastic home
Council Rates – $1860.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
528sqm approx.$720.00 p/w approx.
Rental Est -$680.00
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|