Set on a quiet leafy street yet conveniently located next to schools and community shopping centre, this neat and tidy three bedroom home is perfectly suited to first home buyers or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Offering a generous sized level block of 626m2, this charming home offers endless opportunities!
- Contemporary kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully enclosed sun-room that leads out to a covered entertainment area
- Second toilet in laundry room
- Separate garage with extended workshop space
- Large side access ideal for granny flat (STCA)
- Only moments walk to lake reserve and bike path
Council Rates – $1,321.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 626sqm approx.
Estimated Rental Return – $390p/w
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|