INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE
Located within a short walking distance to the shores of Tuggerah Lake and positioned amongst a bushland setting, this attractive and charming home offers endless features. Set on an expansive 803m2 block (approximately) with a large salt water in-ground pool and studio, this home provides all the space you need to entertain the guests and kids. It is the ideal home for the young family, first home buyer and investor alike.
- Offering 2 separate living areas complimented by light filled neutral interiors
- Stylish modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage
- Timber flooring throughout
- 3 bedrooms in total, main bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom
- All the comforts of air conditioning and a perfectly positioned slow combustion wood heater
- Separate studio/teen retreat with kitchenette and shower
- Massive leafy fully fenced secure yard
- Multiple storage sheds
- Large carport
- Only minutes drive to Wyong Township & Railway, another five minutes to Westfield & M1 Motorway.
Council Rates – $1,485.00 p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00 p/a approx.
Land Size – 803sqm approx.
Rental Est – $580/600 p/w approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|