This superb four bedroom, modern executive home offers architect design and an elegant style. Located in an elevated sought after leafy street, this stunning split level home boasts panoramic views over the hinterland and Tuggerah lakes district.
Ample internal living rooms flow onto multiple entertaining and BBQ areas, therefore completing this masterpiece. No expense has been spared with high calibre inclusions and faultless workmanship throughout. All this and more set on a massive 1502m2 block! (approximately)
- Offering raked ceilings and spotted gum hardwood flooring which pairs beautifully with bright and airy interiors
- Lavish master suite with walk in robe and luxe en-suite
- Three more generous bedrooms include built in robes and USB points
- Feature lighting throughout including led downlights
- Gorgeous contemporary kitchen with stone surfaces, stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry with an abundance of storage
- Separate home theatre with built in entertainment unit and acoustic speakers
- A separate soundproof ultimate man cave or 5th bedroom
- Gas fire, ducted air condtioning and 6.6kw solar powered system
- Extensive lush landscaping surrounds this property, along with your very own fenced off chicken coup!
- Double garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Within minutes drive to shops and cafes, schools and train station
Council Rates – $1,612.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 1502sqm approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|