On offer here is a well located property with great potential as an investment or first home. An approximate 400m walk to the foreshore and bike path with a host of parks and ovals all nearby. Public transport is at the top of the street with routes to all major shops, schools, hospitals and doctors, all make this a wonderful opportunity to invest.
• New flooring and freshly painted right throughout
• Approximately 400 metre walk to the lake bike path
• Massive block of land approx. 753m2 with excellent granny flat potential
• Approx 15 mins (1.3km) walk along the lake to Budgewoi shops
• Public transport at the end of the street with routes to main shops and schools
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area
• Lock up garage with plenty of side access to add more garaging
Council Rates – $1,493.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 753sqm approx.
Estimated Rental Return – $350-$370p/w
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|