Located within a short walking distance to the shores of Tuggerah Lake, this attractive 5 bedroom home offers endless features. Set on an expansive 902m2 block (approximately) with a large salt water in-ground pool, this home provides all the space you need to entertain the guests and kids. It is the ideal home for the young family, first home buyer and investor alike.
- Boasting light filled open plan living areas that flow seamlessly through large stacking doors onto a large
covered entertainment area
- Stylish modern kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard storage
- 4 bedrooms plus a study, including built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features a parent’s retreat, walk in robe, and brand new contemporary bathroom
- Separate second living and dining room with hardwood timber flooring
- Offering all the comforts of air conditioning and a perfectly positioned slow combustion wood heater
- Internal access with separate mezzanine level in the garage
- Fully fenced secure yard overlooking reserve
- Includes 22 Solar Panels and a Ventis home ventilation system
- Only minutes drive to Wyong Township & Railway, another five minutes to Westfield & M1 Motorway.
Council Rates – $1,493.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $666.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 904sqm approx.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$438 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|