Sonia Ross of Raine & Horne Townsville proudly welcomes you to the lush private haven at 106 Gollogly Lane, Rasmussen!
This unique property offers the most beautifully established lawns and gardens with a quaint, solid block home nestled privately at the rear of the 1156sqm block of land!
The ultimate entertainer, this home enjoys a fabulous tiled outdoor patio that overlooks the front gardens and the private outdoor spa.
This pleasing property package enjoys a list of features to include:
• Solid block construction
• Security screens
• Tiled lounge and dining room
• Functional kitchen
• Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, walk through shoer and modern tapware
• All 3 bedrooms offer carpets, near new split system air conditioning, and built-in wardrobes
• Fabulous, tiled patio with outdoor spa
• HUGE separate washroom/laundry with plenty of storage space
• Large double garden shed
• Double carport
• Established gardens and fruit trees
• Fully fenced 1156sqm block of land
This home is perfectly located within minutes of the Townsville Hospital, James Cook University, major shopping centres, schools and the Cannon Park and Riverways Entertainment Hub and Dining Precinct.
Its vacant now and ready to occupy immediately or secure a tenant and reap the rewards of this outstanding investment opportunity!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|