Experience the charming, laidback vibes of one of Townsville’s most extravagant resort style living apartments. Situated in Idalia and just a few minutes from the cafes, restaurants, boutique food markets and convenience stores at The Precinct urban village shops.
Apartment 109 is on the ground floor, the perfect location to come home to relax and entertain with a BBQ in the covered pavilion or dive into the resort-style pool as you’ll have a direct access gate from your apartment!
- Open plan living and dining areas which effortlessly interconnect
- Large lanai room (internal patio) with folding plantation style shutters
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, frameless screen, vanity basin, toilet
- Modern main bathroom with shower with frameless shower screen, vanity basin, toilet
- Well kept kitchen includes ample pantry room and dishwasher
- Discrete internal laundry
- Enjoy the on site swimming pool and lush manicured gardens
- Gymnasium and barbecue facilities
- Complex manager, CCTV security, carport, private storage room
The Sanctuary complex is a short drive to all the essentials, including major shopping centres, schools, Lavarack Barracks army base, James Cook University and Townsville Hospital. For investors this makes it popular with professionals who are renters and the complex is currently fully tenanted.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, call Steve on 0499 500 032 to book your inspection.
Living: 77.6 m2
Lanai: 11.1 m2
Storage: 6.0 m2
Carport: 14.0 m2
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|