Raine & Horne Townsville welcomes to the market one of Townsville’s most extravagant resort style living apartments situated in the ever popular suburb of Idalia.
Experience the charming, laidback vibes of one of a resort style living while being just a few minutes from the cafes, restaurants, boutique food markets and convenience stores at The Precinct urban village shops.
Apartment 129 is on the ground floor, perfectly located to come home to relax and or entertain with a BBQ in the covered pavilion or dive into the resort-style pool as you’ll have a direct access gate from your apartment!
This lovely apartment is a turnkey, there is just nothing left to do, except move in and enjoy.
The kitchen has been tastefully renovated, painted throughout, Air Conditioning and ceiling fans and as for those balm nights the internal patio is just the place with folding plantation style shutters.
- Open plan living and dining areas which effortlessly interconnect
- Large lanai room (internal patio) with folding plantation style shutters
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, frameless screen, vanity basin, toilet
- Modern main bathroom with shower with frameless shower screen, vanity basin, toilet
- Renovated kitchen includes ample pantry room and dishwasher
- Discrete internal laundry
- Enjoy the onsite swimming pool and lush manicured gardens
- Gymnasium and barbecue facilities
- Complex manager, CCTV security, carport, private storage room
The Sanctuary complex is a short drive to all the essentials, including major shopping centres, schools, Lavarack Barracks army base, James Cook University and Townsville Hospital. For investors this makes it popular with professionals who are renters, and the complex is fully gated.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, call Steve on 0499 500 032 to book your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|