This classic lowset three-bedroom Queenslander, set in Deeragun, makes sense for a family who enjoys the fresh air. A broad (2.4m deep!) veranda with timber floorboards and balustrading runs around all four sides of the immaculate home, providing plenty of space for dining, entertaining and watching the sun go down.
- Low-maintenance Garden on a massive 7113m2 block provides plenty of space for the caravan or boat, as well as energetic children and dogs
- High ceilings (3.0m) and polished timber floorboards throughout
- Giant open plan living, dining and kitchen space with sliding windows providing views, light and access to the veranda
- Superb, panelled timber kitchen with stainless-steel wall oven and pantry
- All spacious bedrooms feature sliding windows onto the veranda, mirrored built-in robes and polished timber flooring. The master bedroom includes an ensuite in the same smart styling as the bathroom
- Attractive country farmhouse bathroom with timber vanity, heritage-style tiling and separate bath
- Freshly painted throughout, including the exterior painted in heritage colours
- Neat and solid granny flat external to the main dwelling has a full bathroom and would be ideal for a teen in need of space, guests or your real granny
- The kids will love exploring the creek at the bottom of your property
- Further features include: split-system air-conditioning to bedrooms and living room, ceiling fans, external wall lights for atmosphere; quality panelled timber doors, some with glazing; quality light fittings; and double garage with workshop
Deeragun’s population of 4,250 is large enough for all the shops and services you need, yet small enough for a sense of community. Get as involved as you want with such activities as Ninja Parc for the kids; visiting the gallery for the parents; or canoeing/kayaking, dancing, Willows Sunday markets or a picnic in the Memorial Gardens for the whole family (all within 18 km).
- Deeragun Village (including Woolworths, Coles & restaurants) (2.3 km)
- Northside Square, the megastores, more restaurants & services (2.7 km)
- Zoned for Bohlevale State School (2.9 km) and Northern Beaches State High School (1.8 km), with other good schools nearby, including St Anthony’s Catholic College (3.5 km) and Townsville Grammar School (6.3 km)
- Walk along the Bushland Beach Esplanade (10.5 km) or nearby Saunders Creek
- 18 km to Townsville CBD
Everything breathes country quality, from the external lighting and timber balustrading to the internal ceiling heights and timber detailing.
This is the perfect family home so call Steve on 0499 500 032 for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|