Sonia Ross of Raine & Horne Townsville proudly welcomes you to the magnificent home at 18 Lara Street, Cranbrook.
This superb home is the epitome of entertainment!
It’s undeniable that there’s an exceptional home tucked discretely behind private front gardens and fencing, just waiting to surprise and delight you!
This truly impressive property enjoys an exceptionally functional and spacious floorplan, whilst oozing indulgent style and quality.
It offers a list of enviable features to include:
• Beautiful private front patio
• Security screens and crim safe
• Split system air conditioning
• Stunning window dressings and modern lighting throughout the home
• Spectacular tiled living areas to include a spacious lounge and dining room with stylish timber shutters and tasteful brickwork features.
• Impressive kitchen with striking stone benchtops, handy breakfast bar, modern appliances, full pantry plus dishwasher and double door fridge to stay.
• Functional modern main bathroom with handy shower and separate toilet/powder room with cute vanity
• SPECTACULAR master suite/parents retreat privately positioned away from the other rooms, it is simply HUGE and enjoys an amazing air conditioned dressing room with incredible cabinetry and private ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 is remarkable, it offers carpets and a beautiful private ensuite with spa bath and shower, built in wardrobes and tasteful timber flooring and special natural lighting.
• Bedroom 3 is generous in size and enjoys timber flooring and a built-in triple wardrobe.
• Bedroom 4 enjoys timber flooring and a triple built in wardrobe.
• Handy study nook with loads of built in storage options.
• Gorgeous front courtyard and established gardens with low maintenance artificial lawn
• EXTRAORDINARY entertaining/rumpus room with built in bar and air conditioning – to keep things cool!
• Exquisite rear entertaining area with private spa and modern decking
• Double remote lock up garage.
• Handy shed – perfect for the home handyman
• 8 Kw solar with a 10 kwh battery
• Fully fenced yard with established lawns and gardens beautifully positioned on a pleasant 607sqm block.
Located within walking distance to the stunning Ross River, and only minutes to the Townsville University Hospital, James Cook University, Lavarack Barracks, and Stockland Shopping Precinct!
This remarkable home represents outstanding value for money with so much to offer! Homes of this calibre are rarely offered for sale, and certainly don’t last long!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross on 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|