Experience the charming, laidback vibes of one of Townsville’s most extravagant resort style living apartments, situated in the prime location of Idalia, its just a short drive to all the essentials, Lavarack Barracks, James Cook University, and Townsville Hospital.
This fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment is located on the first level and only a couple of metres from the shared pool. It is currently tenanted until early September 2021 with a weekly rental return of $375.00.
The 2-bedrooms are quite large in size, both have built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. The main bedroom has its own en suite and direct access to the balcony via a sliding glass door.
The main bathroom is a mirror image of the en suite and includes a corner shower with frameless shower screen, feature vanity and toilet.
The living area is spacious and includes room for sofas, coffee tables and there is also room for a dining room suite (all of the furniture you see is included with this sale!). It leads to a tiled front balcony. This balcony is connected to the living area by wide sliding glass doors, so as not to interfere with the flow – this also allows generous amounts of natural light and breezes to flow through and cool the entire unit all year round.
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (Ensuite to main)
• Fully furnished
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern well equipped kitchen
• Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans throughout
• In ground swimming pool in complex with BBQ facilities
• Fully equipped gymnasium in complex
• Quality ceramic tiles throughout main living areas
• Private and secure balcony with views towards Castle Hill
• Internal laundry
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Well maintained, tropical, landscaped grounds with on-site managers
• Undercover car parking and storage
Call Steve 0499 500 032 for an inspection, you won’t be disappointed
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|