25 DUNE PARADE, BUSHLAND BEACH
Live in a Bushland and Ocean Paradise
This stunning property is in popular Bushland Beach, Townsville’s only master-planned beachside community. The masterplan maximises cool sea breezes and views toward Townsville, the Pinnacles and the pristine Coral Sea. It forms the southern curve of Halifax Bay, part of the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area.
The sculptural two-storey home with raked ceilings is in keeping with its magnificent surroundings. Enter the house, through either the remote-controlled double garage or the front door, into a grand double-height lightwell.
• Alfresco living area with insulated roofing is an intimate space for chats, surrounded by greenery and pleasing for visitors while waiting for the front door to open
• Bright open-plan living area with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Lounge opens out onto lush yet low-maintenance garden
• Dining and kitchen area expands into the paved patio ideal for barbecues and entertaining amongst the trees
• Stylish kitchen includes breakfast bar, island bench, granite benchtops, quality stainless-steel Smeg appliances, plumbed-in fridge alcove and soft-close cabinetry
• Concealed behind the kitchen are a powder room and laundry with backyard access
• Generous master bedroom with access to a private courtyard, walk-in robe, and Daiken split-system air conditioning
• Sleek ensuite has ‘his & hers’ vanity and full-width mirror
• The other three well-lit bedrooms are carpeted and have a ceiling fan, built-in robe, and split-system air conditioning. The second bedroom on the ground floor would also make an ideal nursery or study
• Up the attractive polished timber stairs, there are the third and fourth bedrooms and a bathroom with bath
• Further features include plenty of storage space, including large linen cupboard and garage store; a study inglenook between the two upstairs bedrooms; and water tanks and irrigation to keep the professionally landscaped gardens lush
Relax and enjoy the coastal lifestyle in this highly regarded suburb of Townsville.
• The beach is just a block away
• Ride your bike 10 km along the Esplanade
• Less than 2.5 km to: Bushland Beach Plaza (with Coles); Bushland Beach Park (with ovals, tennis court and other sports facilities); and Bushland Beach Tavern (and beachside shops)
• Zoned for North Shore State School (9.1 km) and Northern Beaches Senior High School (9.9 km)
• 25 km to Townsville CBD
Call Steve on 0499 500 032 for your private inspection – you won’t be disappointed.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|