Sonia Ross of Raine & Horne Townsville welcomes you to 67 Squires Crescent, Kirwan!
This beautifully ‘refitted’ lowset 4 bedroom home is perfectly positioned in the heart of leafy, family friendly ‘Greenwood Estate’. It is only moments away from gorgeous parklands, walking paths, various shopping options, any many popular primary and secondary schools!
Her proud, current owners have given her a truly special ‘make over’ to include a stunning gourmet kitchen with built in entertainment bar which features a built-in wine fridge. Both bathrooms have been impeccably transformed to display modern colours, tapware, and accessories!
This remarkable home offers an extensive list of pleasing features, sure to please even the most fastidious of buyers!
Such exciting attributes include:
• Security screens and air conditioning throughout
• Gorgeous timber look flooring
• Spacious open plan lounge and family room
• STUNNING kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher to stay, plus a stylish built-in bar/entertainment hub with built in wine fridge
• Fabulous dining room flows directly from the kitchen and leads to the outdoor entertaining area
• The master bedroom is tucked away at the rear of the home and features a triple built in wardrobe and beautiful ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all generous in size and feature build in wardrobes
• Modern main bathroom with stylish colours, tapware, and accessories
• Internal laundry
• Lovely paved, rear entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced, low maintenance block with established lawns and gardens
This fabulous home is only minutes to the exciting Cannon Park entertainment and dining precinct and the spectacular Riverway pools, and community hub!
Currently tenanted and returning $410 per week, this home represents an outstanding investment opportunity or the perfect first home! The options are certainly endless!
To avoid disappointment, please contact Sonia Ross o 0412 129 063 to arrange your very own private viewing!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||513|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|