This unique apartment boasts elevated stunning views from the mountain ranges to Magnetic Island – magnificent by day and spectacular by night.
Located on level one of the complex, only a short stroll to the pool, barbeque and gym, The front balcony captures a panorama that wraps around 180%;
An enviable private design opens to a hall leading through to the large well planned kitchen with pantry, ample storage, dishwasher, servery and stunning views.
The tiled open plan living area with its large windows, showcase views from every angle. While fully air conditioned with split systems, the apartment has a constant air flow and cooling breezes when open. The double sized balcony flows seamlessly from the living area past the main bedroom creating, space and endless views.
The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, lush carpets and a full en-suite. Large windows allow the light, views and cool breeze to flow through on those balmy nights.
The second bedroom has built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and is located adjacent to the family bathroom. The internal laundry and ample storage are both in the hallway. This apartment has been beautifully maintained and perfectly designed for ease of living and entertaining.
Location is everything and this apartment is a short walk to the cafes and restaurants of the CBD, Palmer Street and The Strand. The very popular walking tracks of Castle Hill can be accessed directly via Stanton Terrace. With the City’s focus on developing the CBD and exciting developments in the pipeline, this is your opportunity to secure your slice of an enviable lifestyle.
- Enviable location on pool level
- Views from every aspect
- Two bedrooms – master en-suite and walk-in robe
- Light filled open plan living opens to the double sized balcony
- Two secure undercover parking spaces from Wills Street entry
- Great storage area at parking area – intercom
- Ample visitor parking
- Vacant and ready for your new lifestyle
This iconic building towering over Townsville City is accessible from Wills Street to the lower level building or via Stanton Terrace; both buildings are linked via lifts and walkways.
Distinctive in design, the complex has been completely repainted recently, and significant other works have been completed over the last five years giving the complex the maintenance tick of approval.
- Entertaining area – complete with change room and showers
- Barbeque area with views to pool – fully equipped gym on pool level
- Lifts and walkways – on-site visitor parking
- Lush gardens cascading from rocky outcrops
- Well maintained complex – Caretaker manager
• Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Secure Parking
• Floor Area: 112sqm
• Parking: 2 cars
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|