Set on it own with no strata or community title fees to worry about, this is really a great alternative to a unit.
The brick veneer home set is on 393m2 corner allotment.
• 2 Spacious bedrooms, bed 2 with a full wall of built in robes, bed 1 has split system R.C air con
• Separate study, sunroom or 3rd bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry & ample bench & cupboard space
• Dining with built in unit
• Update bathroom with large shower suit wheelchair access, vanity & toilet
• Laundry with linen & storage cupboard
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to kitchen/dine/lounge
• Single garage UMR with automatic roller door
• Large patio
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the home
• Garden shed & established gardens
A real bonus is the side street access enabling you to utilise the block to its full potential, it provides the space for a caravan, boat or trailer parking
Within walking distance to the main Gawler railway station this property will suit a range of buyers including retirees, first home buyers or investors.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$347 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|