Situated on the outskirts of the Gawler township, this is the perfect location – you are 5 minutes from the centre of the town yet you are living on almost 10 acres, you are only 2 minutes from the access to the Northern Expressway & now that the new Northern Connector is in operation commuting to the city is a breeze.
The quality Rosedale built family home comprises:
• 4 double bedrooms, the master has walk-in robe & ensuite & boxed window. All other bedrooms have built in robes
• Large lounge/theatre room
• Cupboard filled central kitchen with island bench & dishwasher
• Bright open plan meals & family room with vaulted ceiling
• The added bonus of an adjoining rumpus room
• Family bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
• Laundry with storage cabinet
• Separate toilet
The home is complete with tasteful neutral decor throughout & brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
The double garage under main roof has direct access to the home, auto roller door to enable a drive through facility.
The huge gabled patio is the ideal place for outdoor entertaining & watching the kids having a swim in the solar heated, salt chlorinated pool.
A 6×12 metre shed with concrete floor & power complete improvements. The land is fenced to the 2 large paddocks, being suitable for horses & other hobby farm pursuits. The property is zoned rural living.
Inspection is by appointment with the selling agent.
Call today to book a viewing to avoid disappointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|