Circa 1970 this very appealing solid brick residence is on 2.96 acres & zoned animal husbandry.
As one would expect of a home of this era it features very generous sized rooms throughout, wide hallways & high ceilings.
The home comprises:
• 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes
• large country style timber kitchen with granite benchtops, island bench, walk-in pantry & dishwasher
• Lounge with slow combustion heating
• Separate dine
• Sparkling new bathroom with shower, corner bath & vanity, separate toilet
• Second shower & toilet adjacent to the large laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (only 2 years old)
• Garage & carport under main roof with direct access to the home
Other improvements include:
• Outdoor entertaining/BBQ area
• Double freestanding carport
• 6×9 metre shed with concrete floor & power
• 2 × 22,500 poly rain water tanks plumbed to the home
• Massive 20 × 30 metre shed with concrete floor
This shed lends itself to a variety of uses including vehicle storage, dog kennels, stables or workshop
• Store shedding & poultry runs
The gardens are all established & low maintenance & there are plenty of mature trees dispersed over the allotment adding to it’s appeal.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a large family home on acreage & live your dream.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|