Situated right in the heart of Mallala & within a stones throw of all the facilities this character return verandah villa sits on a 1032m2 allotment.
Circa 1900 the home features:
• 3 double bedrooms 2 with ornate mantles & fireplaces
• Large lounge with gas heating & split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Modern kitchen/dine with dishwasher & loads of cupboard & bench space
• Sparkling refurbished bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
• Lobby with large wall of built in storage
• Separate toilet
• Large laundry
• Character verandas
There is a 6×12 metre shed with concrete floor, light & 3 phase power.
The allotment is fully fenced & there is excellent access to enable you to get your caravan, boats or trailers to the back yard.
There is a primary school in the town & a selection of bus services for students attending secondary schooling.
Mallala is a very friendly community township within easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs.
Country living – Its a great lifestyle.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|