Situated on the corner of Glover Road & Dwarf Street Two Wells this very well established property will suit a range of purchasers including those with dogs or horses as it sits in the animal husbandry zone, hobby farmers or lifestyle buyers.
The appealing brick veneer home features :
• 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite & bedrooms 2 & 3 have build in robes.
• Formal L shaped lounge/dine
• Kitchen with dishwasher & ample bench & cupboard space
• Family/casual meals with slow combustion heating
• Family bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
• Separate toilet & vanity
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Huge full length rear patio/outdoor entertaining area
• 3 car carport
• 6×12 metre shed with concrete floor
• Fully fenced low maintenance back yard
• 2 horse stables
• Store shedding & poultry run
• 3 large rain water tanks
• The land is fenced off to 4 smaller paddocks, 1 paddock & round yard
• The property is enhanced with established treed setting
Located only 5 minutes from the Two Wells township & within commuting distance to the city & suburbs you can enjoy the best of both worlds, work in the city & live in the country.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|